Antonio Conte has confessed he would have to settle his differences with the Chelsea board if he is to determine the last year of his contract but would anticipate "several unique situations" to start up at rival clubs if he departs from the summer. "In 14 years, Chelsea has shifted mentor 10 times, so that they do tend to chop and change here," the 48‑year‑old informed Mediaset Premium. "The media plays on this as soon as the results are negative and they were talking about me getting sacked after we dropped the first game of the season to Burnley. In actuality, I like pressure. I hope it does not affect the players. In our line of work, we have a bag. My aim is to stay here but if something were to change there could be several scenarios. "It is no problem for me. Anything can happen in football and I intend to honor it although I've said very clearly I have a contract. I am happy to proceed forward with the union, everyone has to be in agreement. All parties have to be happy."
The Italian Football Federation has expressed an interest in reappointing Conte as Italy's manager, though he's more inclined to stay in the club match if as expected, given his tempestuous relationship with the board, he renders Stamford Bridge early. Conte had requested Eden Hazard to play as a fictitious No 9 against Barcelona, a part in which the Belgian has amazed at times but found hard against top sides, before shifting Hazard to the left upon the introduction of Álvaro Morata late on. "To be honest, I enjoy the function as a fictitious No 9 however, in games like this against an excellent opposition, it is difficult," Hazard said. "You do not get a great deal of the ball. I believe 25 balls may have touched and 15 of them flew towards my mind. That is not playing to my possessions.
"I have won any aerial duels, against [Gerard] Piqué, so I think that it's not bad. However, if I had to choose, I would like to play like I did in the last ten minutes. It. On the wing I feel more comfortable; that is my place. situs judi bola
"We are going to see how we'll play in Barcelona. We must provide the maximum, defend but do with the ball. The pitch is larger also in Barcelona, so we'll see which surprise that the supervisor has in store for us. Chelsea's director, Antonio Conte, is Italy's best choice as national coach. "I have not chosen yet but I believe Conte is the person who could perform the best," the Italian football association's vice-commissioner, Alessandro Costacurta, told Tuesday's Gazzetta Dello Sport. "I will certainly talk with him in a few months." Conte, whose future at Stamford Bridge remains unclear, coached Italy into the 2016 European Championship quarter-finals before joining Chelsea. Other trainers being contemplated by Costacurta include Roberto Mancini, Carlo Ancelotti, and Claudio Ranieri.
"[Conte] has shown he knows how to become national team coach while others have not yet," said Costacurta, the former Milan and Italy defender who's in charge of picking out the trainer under the federation's crisis administration. "That does not mean I would not be pleased with Mancini or with Ancelotti -- although [Ancelotti] appears to have removed himself from consideration." Luigi Di Biagio was encouraged by the squad as an interim replacement. Italy plays friendlies against Argentina and England next month and doesn't have a competitive game until the Nations League begins in September. Conte trained Italy from 2014 to 2016 and declared his move to Chelsea before Euro 2016.